Welcome to Premier Psychology.
We can help you and your child or adolescent.
- You will be listened to and partnered with to implement practical strategies that will effectively address your concerns.
- You will be provided a timely service (no long waiting lists).
- You will receive the combined knowledge of different health and educational professionals to provide a wholistic service.
- You will be part of a vibrant community.
- You will receive current information regarding the assessment and treatment of psychological and family issues.
- You will be cared for as a key member of the family to ensure you are thriving as a person, and as a parent.
Let us partner with you to make your family stronger.
Raising children is tricky, and at some point most parents worry that their child isn’t okay. Often a child’s behaviour at home or school will change as they struggle with issues like anxiety, depression, friendships, bullying, learning difficulties, parents separating etc. As a parent, it’s hard to know which behaviours are normal, and which are of concern. It’s also hard to know what to do, and whether we are doing “the right thing”. That’s when you might need some help.
Sign up below to download our free guide, “Is my child okay?”